3rd State Level Amity Moot Court Competition 2018 [Oct 30-31, Kolkata]
AMITY Law School, Kolkata is conducting the Third edition of 3rd State Level Amity Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Who can apply?
The Competition is open to all students enrolled bona fide in Universities, Colleges and Institutions imparting Legal education on a regular basis that leads to an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year LL.B. Course) or Masters in Law (LL.M. / ML).
- An Institution/College/University can enter the Competition with more than one team.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University.
- The Registration Fee for a team of three (3) members is INR 1,200/-.
- The registration fee for a team of two (2) members is INR 1,000/-.
- Teams may request for clarifications via e-mail to email@example.com latest by October 20, 2018 (23:59 IST).
- Confirm the participation of your University in the Moot Court Competition by filling the Google Form which is available at this page before October 20th, 2018.
For Moot preposition click here
For Rules and Regulations click here
For Registration Link click here