The 5th Annual Adv. B.P. Apte Memorial National Mock Trial, Moot Court & Judgement Writing Competition, 2017
People’s Education Society’s Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law along with Udani Foundation Charitable Trust is proud to present The 5th Annual Adv. B. P. Apte Memorial National Mock Trial, Moot Court and Judgement Writing Competition, 2017 which is scheduled from 22 – 24th September, 2017.
This event is hosted in the fond memory of the Late. Sr. Adv. Balwant Parshuram Apte(widely known as Adv. Balasaheb Apte), in order to commemorate his contribution towards the legal fraternity and also to further his dream of attracting law students towards the actual practice of advocacy.
Venue– People’s Education Society’s Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Theme– Criminal & Constitutional
This competition is open for all bona-fide students (not above 25 years of age) pursuing the LL.B three years or five years course during the current academic year.
- Only 24 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on a first-come-first serve
- The registration fees shall be Rs. 2500/- payable by Demand Draft.
- An additional fee of Rs. 3000/- shall be payable by Demand Draft by the participants requiring accommodation.
- For further details kindly refer ‘Rules & Regulations’ attached herewith. The Forms for Registration, Accommodation & Travel have been attached along with the same.
Judgement Writing Competition:
- The Judgement Writing Competition shall be a part of the Adv. B. P. Apte Memorial Mock Trial, Moot Court & Judgement Writing Competition, 2017 (Fifth edition).
- The Judgement Writing Competition shall be conducted on Saturday, 23rd September 2017.
- Any one of the two participants from each team shall participate in the Judgement Writing Competition.
- Judgement shall be based on the Mock Trial conducted in the Preliminary Round. It shall reflect the forum/ court in which the trial is set and argued.
- Participants shall be provided one hour to write the judgment.
- 14th August, 2017 (last date) - Acceptance of Registration forms (soft copies).
- 21st August, 2017 (last date) - Acceptance of Registration forms (hard copies) along with Demand Draft.
- 09th September, 2017- Deadline for soft copy submission of Written Submissions/Memorials.
- 16th September, 2017- Last date for seeking clarifications in respect of the event.
- Arjun Kadam - (+91) 9594567439
- Sudhanva Bedekar – (+91) 9892036693
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- http://abalawcollege.edu.in/
For access to Case Paper Book, click here.