7th NLU Anti Trust Law Moot Court Competition, 2016
National Law University, Jodhpur In association with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. and The Competition Commission of India is organising the Seventh NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2016 to be held at the campus of National Law University, Jodhpur from 11 to 13 March, 2016.
The seventh edition is expected to witness participation from among 45 of the best law colleges in the country.
Register a team consisting of at least two and not more than three members. A maximum of forty-five teams will be hosted this time. The selection would be made on a first-come first-serve basis.
Kindly confirm registration by sending the registration form along with a Demand Draft or Pay Order for Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred only (Rupees 3900/-) in favour of ‘The Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur’ payable at Jodhpur latest by 28th February, 2015.
Kindly direct all correspondence related to the Competition to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winning Team: Rupees 20,000
- Runners Up Team: Rupees 12,000
- Best Memorandum: Rupees 6,000
- Best Researcher: Rupees 2,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rupees 5,000
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rupees 3,000
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rupees 2,000
- 16 January, 2016- Commencement of registration and the release of the Proposition.
- 28 January, 2016- Last date for seeking clarifications to the Proposition.
- 1 February, 201- Release of Clarifications to the Proposition.
- 6 February, 2016- Last date of registration for the Competition.
- 6 March, 2016- Last date for submission of electronic copy of the memorials.
- 10 March 2016 - Arrival of teams and submission of the physical copy of the memorials.
- 11-13 March, 2016- Seventh NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2016
- Sagnik Das (Convenor, Moot Court Committee) +91-9958593981
- Pooja Menon (Co-Convenor, Moot Court Committee) +91-8890111457
- Arundathi Venkataraman (Advisor, Moot Court Committee) +91-7726944258
- Padmaja Menon (Advisor, Moot Court Committee) +91-9460080085
For any further assistance and information: