7th RMLNLU SCC Online International Media Law Moot 2019 (March 1-3, 2019), Register by Nov 10
The Moot Court Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is extremely elated to announce the 7th edition of the RMLNLU – SCC Online International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2019 to be organised in Lucknow on March 1-3, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing the three or five-year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2018 – 2019 from any recognized law school/college/university in India/abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
Eligibility and Team Structure:
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members.
- In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- The Institutions should provisionally register themselves by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by November 10, 2018 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Institutions must complete their registration by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by December 5, 2018 (23:59 hrs IST). The
e-mail should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form.
- Participating teams may request for clarifications to the official moot problem by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 5, 2018 (23:59 hrs IST).
- A full list of clarifications shall be released by December 15, 2018.
For any queries, whatsapp/call at +91 90444 15269 or Email at email@example.com.
For Rules and Regulations click here
For Timeline click here
For Registration form click here
For Moot Proposition click here