The 8th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2016-17
The 8th RLC SaquibRizvi Memorial Moot Court Competition is organized by Rizvi Law College. The Competition is conducted under the supervision of the Students’ Bar Forum and the Moots and Academics Committee.
It will be held from 13th January, 2017 to 15th January, 2017 at the College campus located in Bandra (West), Mumbai.
All the undergraduates pursuing programme of study that leads to a Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B / BLS) (either the three year or the five year programme) at any recognized College/University in India are eligible to apply for participation.
Registration and Fees:
- Interested teams are required to fill the Registration form and mail it via email on [email protected]latest by Thursday, 20th October, 2016.
- Teams should, thereafter, send by post/courier, the registration forms duly filled along with a fee for administrative purposes of Rs. 500/- by DD favoring “Rizvi Law College” payable at Mumbai so as to reach the organizers latest by Saturday, 22nd October, 2016. The Demand Draft would be returned to the team upon their memorials not being selected.
- Thereafter every applied team is to send a soft copy of the memorials latest by, Thursday, 3rd November, 2016, upon which, a memorial selection process will decide final teams for The 8th RLC SaquibRizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2016-2017.
- The qualifying twenty four teams would be announced on the Rizvi Law College website (law.rizvi.edu.in) on Tuesday, 13th December, 2016 and would also be intimated on an individual level.
- On intimation of selection for further rounds by the Organizing Committee each team shall revert the aforementioned intimation with a DD of Rs. 4,000/- as registration fees for The 8th RLC SaquibRizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2016- 2017 favoring “Rizvi Law College” along with ten copies of Memorialsfrom both the sides, i.e., five from the Appellant side and five from the Respondent side, as hard copies, on Tuesday, 20th December, 2016.
- Winning team- Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 40,000/-along with Internships in prestigious law firms and other complementary gifts.
- Runners up team- Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- along with Internships in prestigious law firms and other complementary gifts.
- Best Speaker- Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Researcher- Rs. 10,000/-
- AmeyaKadkade [Moot Court Student President]: 9920628016
- SannayaGhandhi [Moot Court Vice President]: 9870350565
- PrashantPandharikar [Joint General Secretary]: 9158532365
- Melissa D’Souza [Joint General Secretary]: 8652360031
For access to Moot Problem, Registration Form and Rules, click here.