Army Institute of Law: ‘CHECKMATE 2016’ National Moot Court Competition
The Army Institute of Law in announcing the 6th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, “Checkmate 2016”. The event this year will be held from April 4th- April 6th, 2016.
The previous editions of Checkmate National Moot Court Competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants, especially in the field of Criminal Law owing to its unconventional and challenging moot propositions and high standards of judging.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 19TH FEBRUARY 2016
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION (HARD COPY) (ALONG WITH A DD FOR RS 4000): 26TH FEBRUARY 2016
- DEADLINE FOR SEEKING CLARIFICATIONS TO PROPOSITION: 2ND MARCH 2016
- RELEASE OF CLARIFICATIONS: 7TH MARCH 2016
- DEADLINE FOR MEMORIAL SUBMISSION:
- SOFT COPY – 15TH MARCH 2016
- HARD COPY – 22ND MARCH 2016
- ORAL ROUNDS: 5TH APRIL 2016 TO 6TH APRIL 2016
- REGISTRATION & EXCHANGE OF MEMORIALS: 4TH APRIL 2016 (1400HRS ONWARDS)
- PRELIM I, PRELIM II, QUARTERS: 5TH APRIL 2016
- SEMI – FINALS & FINAL: 6TH APRIL 2016
- The teams should register through e-mail by sending a mail to [email protected] (with subject Moot Court Registration Checkmate 2016) by 19th February 2016.
- The hard copy of the registration form along with a the demand draft of Rs. 4000/- INR on or before 26th February 2016 by 1700HRS drawn in the name of Registrar, Army Institute of Law, Mohali, payable at Mohali
|· Winners||Rs. 30,000|
|· Runner – up||Rs. 20,000|
|· Best Memorial Award||Rs. 15,000|
|· Second Best Memorial Award||Rs. 10,000|
|· Advocate of the Year||Rs. 10,000|
|· Second Best Advocate of the Year||Rs.5,000|