Assistant Professor Vacancies at the NLIU Bhopal
National Law Institute University, Bhopal has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor.
No of Post
- Assistant Professor in Personal Law/Human Rights Law:01
- Assistant Professor in Cyber Law/Information Technology: 01
- Assistant Professor in Electronic Commerce: 01
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 6,000/-
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Scholarship / Fellowship received
- Involvement in the corporate life of the institution.
How to Apply
Duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Candidates), non-refundable, drawn in favour of the Director, NLIU; Bhopal must reach to the office of the Registrar at the National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road,Bhopal-462044.
Last date for Submission of Application: 5-02-2016
Click here for official notification.
Click here to download the application format.