ASSOCHAM’s Indian Tech-Law Conference on Decoding Technology For Indian Law [12th May; New Delhi]
ASSOCHAM, in collaboration with Ministry of Law and Justice & Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, is organizing an Indian Tech-Law Conference 2018, Decoding Technology for Indian Law.
Date: 12th May 2018
Venue: ShangriLa Hotel, New Delhi, India.
Registration fee: Rs. 5,000 (inclusive of taxes) per delegate
Key Areas of Discussion:
- Would technological innovations in law & judiciary help reduce pendency in court cases in India?
- Can technology help legal profession to transform so as to get their best & affordable legal services in a country like India?
- Will smart technology affect favourably/adversely to the employment in legal profession?
Chief Guest: Ms. Gita Mittal, Hon'ble Acting Chief Justice, High Court of Delhi
- Shri C Hari Shankar, Hon'ble Judge, High Court of Delhi
- Shri Jayant Nath, Hon'ble Judge, High Court of Delhi
- Shri Ajay Prakash Sawhney, Secretary, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
- Shri Suresh Chandra, Law Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India
- Shri Sandeep Jajodia, President of ASSOCHAM & CMD of Monnet Group
- Shri Kiran Grandhi, VP of ASSOCHAM & Business Chairman of GMR Infra
- Shri Sunil Kanoria, Past President, ASSOCHAM & Vice Chairman, SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited
- Shri SumanJyotiKhaitan, Chairman of ASSOCHAM National Council of Legal Affairs & Regulatory Reforms & Founder of Suman Jyoti Khaitan & Co. and Khaitan & Partners, Law Firms
- (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Shri K.K. Manan, Sr. Advocate & Member, Special Committee, Bar Council of Delhi
- Shri Gautam Kapoor, Partner, Deloitte
LiveLaw is the Media Partner of the event.
The brochure for the event can be found here.
The registration from can be found here.