Associate Professor (Research) Vacancy at Gujarat National Law University
11 April 2016 6:05 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professor (Research).
Salary: Rs. 60,000 (Fixed)
- PhD with teaching/ research experience of minimum 3 years in fields closely associated with Corporate and Business Law/International Comparative Law/ Intellectual Property Laws/ Constitutional and Administrative Law. OR
- LLM with excellent grade and with teaching/ research experience of minimum 5 years in fields closely associated with Corporate and Business Law/International Comparative Law/ Intellectual Property Laws/ Constitutional and Administrative Law / Public International Law;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area ;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international trainings, workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching and research;
- Fluency in English language.
Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
How to Apply
Application in the prescribed format along with the demand draft must be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA).
Click here to download the application form
Last date for submission of application: 2 May, 2016
Click here for the official notification