BHU’s 6th Mahamana Malaviya Moot Court Competition [7th-8th Apr; Varanasi]
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University is organising the 6th Mahamana Malaviya National Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Date and Venue: The Competition shall be held on 7th April 2018 and 8th April 2018 at the Law School (Faculty of Law), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility: Students pursuing the three year or five year LL.B. course in the Academic Year 2017-2018 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Release of the Moot Proposition: March 5, 2018.
- Deadline for Provisional Registration of Institution: March 12, 2018.
- Deadline for submission of soft copy of Demand Draft/Payment Receipt: March 14, 2018.
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: March 14, 2018.
- Release of final clarifications (if any): March 16, 2018.
- Deadline for submission of hard copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travel Form: March 19, 2018.
- Deadline for submission of the soft copy of Memorials: March 26, 2018.
- Deadline for submission of the hard copy of Memorials: April 2, 2018.
- Researcher’s Test: April 6, 2018.
- Inauguration Ceremony: April 7, 2018.
- Oral Rounds: April 7-8, 2018.
- Valedictory Ceremony: April 8, 2018.
The Brochure for the Competition, Moot Proposition, Rules, Travel Form and Registration Form can be found here.