Call For Entries: RGNUL Student Research Review Blog Series On Data Protection
The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed legal journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. In addition to this, RSRR began with its RSRR Blog Series in 2017.
The Editorial Board invites submissions for the RSRR Blog Series on 'Data Protection Laws: A Cross Jurisdictional Analysis'.
- EU, India, USA, and China: A comparative analysis of Data Protection Rules/Regulations
- GDPR and its effect on Global Trade
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Non-Consensual Data Processing under Data Protection Laws
- The Data Protection Authority under GDPR vis-à-vis authority under PDP Bill 2018 (India)
- Ramifications of GDPR on Social Networking Sites
- Transfer of Data under GDPR and PDP Bill 2018
- Jurisdictional Challenges inherent in Data Protection Laws
- Standard Clauses for Data-Protection: Right to be Forgotten, Right to Portability, Data Localization, Notice-Consent, and Data Minimization.
- Need for Data Protection.
Deadline for Submission: 15th December 2018
The manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue”.
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.