Call for Papers at 7th Government Law College International Law Summit
Original academic works are invited from all members of the legal fraternity, practitioners, professors and students at the 7th Government Law College International Law Summit.
Registrations are permitted individually or in a team of two (2), three (3) or four (4). In case of the paper being authored by more than one individual, the names of the authors and the order of appearance must be specified.
- All papers must be typed and reproduced on a standard A4 paper (21 x 29 ¾ centimetres). The font and size of the text must be the same and must be in Times New Roman 12-point.
- The text of the Paper must have one and a half spacing. However, text of footnotes and headings may be single-spaced.
- Quotations of 50 words or more shall be block quoted (i.e. right and left indented) and may be single-spaced.
- All pages shall have margins of at least one inch, or two point six (2.6) centimetres, on all sides, excluding page numbers.
- All Citations must be in accordance with the Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation.
- Best Paper INR 10,000
- 2nd Best Paper INR 7,000
How to Apply
Teams and individuals whose papers are chosen for presentation must register online for the Summit at www.spilmumbai.com or alternatively send an e-mail containing the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A demand draft for the amount of INR 1000, drawn in favour of “SPIL Government Law College Mumbai” must be sent to the address given below, before the 1st of January, 2016:
Aayush Kevlani President, Students for the Promotion of International Law, Mumbai Government Law College, ‘A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 Maharashtra, India +91 9167094381
Last Date for Submission of Final Paper: 20th September, 2015
Click her e to download the brochure and the registration form