Call For Papers: CPJ Law Journal Vol IX, July 2019 By Chanderprabhu Jain College, Delhi
The Editorial Committee of “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Vol.IX July 2019) hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 0976-3562) publication of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
Theme: The present issue of CPJ Law Journal shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
- Long Articles: 6,000- 7,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000 words
- The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
- The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author's full name, designation, institute they belong and postal address and the author's contact details. Only the covering letter should contain the above-mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- Last date for submission of articles: 28 February 2019
- Last date for intimation of acceptance of Articles: 15 March 2019
- All articles are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by (28 February 2019, 23:00 IST)
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent at email@example.com.
For Brochure click here