Call For Papers: CPJ Law Journal, Vol IX
The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 0976-3562) publication of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
Who can apply?
Academicians, advocates and research scholars.
Theme: The present issue of CPJ Law Journal shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
- Long Articles: 6,000- 7,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000 words
- The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
- The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
- The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines. The Declaration has to be scanned and sentto the email address given below.
- All articles are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by February 28, 2019 (11:59 pm IST).
- You can also submit your contribution on our official website (Click here)
- Last date for submission of articles: February 28, 2019.
- Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: March 15, 2019.
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent at email@example.com.
For Brochure click here