Call for Papers - HNLU Journal of Law & Social Sciences
Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur takes great pleasure to inform you that the HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences (ISSN:2347-839X) has received an encouraging response and the Editorial Board has successfully published two volumes of the HNLU JLSS.
The Journal of Law and Social Sciences (UGC Approved journal list serial no. 41107) is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal with an editorial board comprising of experts from the social sciences and the legal field. This biannual journal is being published with the objectives to provide a space to researchers, jurists, academicians and legal practitioners to express their views on topics of contemporary significance in law and social sciences.
We solicit contributions for the next 2018 Edition (vol.5; no. 1) in the form of articles, notes, book review and case comments on emerging areas in law and social sciences.
Articles: 4000 - 6000 words
Notes: 3000- 4000words
Case Comments: 2000- 3000 words
- Abstract of not more than 250 words.
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010).
- Authors can submit their manuscripts to Executive Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
- A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
Important Date: The last date for submission is 30th July 2018.
For further details, CLICK HERE.