Call for Papers: NALSAR’s SAARC Law Journal
The M. K. Nambyar SAARC Law Journal was launched originally as a flagship of the M K Nambyar SAARC LAW Centre in 2010. Over its short span of publication the fledgling periodical has grown into a full-fledged Journal with ISSN (No.2346-8646) accreditation and peer reviewed journal. The Journal has adopted an inclusive approach by encouraging well researched articles from budding graduate and post-graduate law students of NALSAR with proven research aptitude and creativity. Scholarly contributions from other sources however are not excluded
Guidelines for Authors
Contributors willing to submit article to the M K Nambyar SAARC Law Journal should follow the prescribed guidelines.
- All contributors will be subjected to plagiarism test.
- Average score of plagiarism should not exceed 25% including footnotes/bibliography.
- Length of the Article: 3500- 5000 words: font size: 12; Times New Roman; Space: 1.5
- Abstract for the Article: The article should be accompanied by an abstract of 250 to 300 words which should be placed at the beginning of the paper.
- Book Review: Book Reviews of some of the reputed Journal of SAARC Law are also invited. The minimum word limit of the content of Book Review should not be less than 1000 words. Full details of the book/Journal under review should also be furnished.
- Authors should apply the reference style furnished in the journal
Submission Deadline :
The Last Date for submissions is 20thJanuary 2016. Mode of Submission: Online only
The manuscript should be accompanied with the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
Address for Correspondence:
Prof. P.V.Rao Editor-in-chief, M.K.Nambyar SAARCLAW Journal NALSAR University of Law Post Box No. 1, Justice City, R.R.District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad - 500001 Telangana Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for further details.