Call for Papers- NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development, Issue 3 2016
The NLSIU, Journal on Environmental Law, Policy and Development invites contributions from the law fraternity, as it plans to release its 3rd Issue in January 2016.
JELPD is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, jointly published by the Commons Cell and the Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), a research wing on Human Rights and Environment, at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, on its website www.nlsenlaw.org.
JELPD aims to be a forum that involves, promotes and engages students, scholars and anyone interested in environmental law, to express and share their ideas and opinions. The Journal also plans to feature guest articles by eminent scholars as well as articles by students, thereby providing an interface for the two communities to interact.
Submissions, under the following categories, are welcome:
- Articles (Long Articles- between 8000-10,000 words including footnotes and Short Articles- between 5000-6000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Comments/Articles on Policies / Documents / Draft Bills / Law Commission Reports / Committee Reports (3000 to 5000 words including footnotes)
- Submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details about the author, including qualifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be detailed in the covering letter.
- Only original work need be sent.
- All work need be sent in MS Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The author should maintain a uniform mode of citation throughout the whole work..
Scope and relevance:
The work must be on contemporary legal issues on environment. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submissions guidelines of the journal.
Last date for Submission: January 15, 2016