Call for Papers: Plebs Journal of Law
Plebs Journal of Law (ISSN-2454-4124) invites contributions in the form of Articles, Case Commentaries for their upcoming Volume 2, issue 1. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send their original, unpublished papers.
Theme: Plebs Journal of Law operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles - 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries- 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Participants shall cite authorities in their Research paper by way of Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- Paper should be accompanied with abstract and keywords.
- All the submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd October, 2015.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Written area in MS word with width 4.5” is appreciable for taking as it is in printing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Publication Charges: Rs 1500 (One Co- Authorship is allowed)
In case of any queries , kindly contact Dr. Raj Kumar +91 9466602200, Chief Editor
For more details Click here.