Call For Papers: SAJLHR [Vol 6; Dec 2018]
The Editorial Board of the South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) (ISSN: 2518-6159) solicits submissions for its Volume 6, which will be published tentatively in December 2018. The journal is a peer-reviewed international journal for research and insight in Human Rights Law.
Theme: The Editorial Board will consider any paper for publication which deals with the relevant human right issue.
- Equal participation in political and public affairs.
- Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law.
- Human Rights of persons with disabilities.
- Gender Justice and Human Rights.
- Vulnerability faced by the aged and disabled people.
- Human Rights of Tribals and Indigenous People.
- Human Rights and Racial Discrimination.
- Human Rights and the Environment
- Child Trafficking and sexual abuse: Challenge to Human Rights in Modern India.
- Preservation of cultural identities and sub-national groups.
- The conflict between IPR and Human Rights.
- Law enforcement agencies – Police and Investigating Agencies: A gateway to Access to Justice
- Access to Justice for Victims & Witnesses
- Rights of Prison Inmates
- Role of Judicial Institutions: Courts, Tribunals in Access to Justice
- Role of NGO’s in advocacy of Human Rights.
- State Obligation Towards Refugees: Balance between Human Rights and National Interest
- Role of International Organizations in Refugee Crisis
- Feminist Jurisprudence and Refugees: A Case of Double Discrimination
- Asylum and Rights of Refugees fleeing persecution.
- Environmental Refugees: Issues and Challenges
- Stateless Person and Citizenship
- The exigency of a Domestic Law on Refugees
- Need for a Coherent Asylum and Refugee Policy
- International standards on security issues in conflict zones: Humanitarian Perspective.
- Role of Peacekeeping Operations in controlling violence in war-hit countries.
- Tackling Non-International Armed Conflict under International Law.
- Law of Armed Conflict and its influence on the rules on State Responsibility
- The privatization of War.
- Right to Self-Determination of a State and Modern International Law.
- Single Authored Article: INR 1,400
- Co-authored Article: INR 2,100
The authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with ‘certificate of appreciation’ duly signed by the Editor-in-Chief. In the case of a co-authored article, both the authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
Last date for paper submission: 25th October 2018
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com or to +919654022324.