Call For Papers: The Indian Journal Of Law And Public Policy, Volume V, Issue I
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites submission of Articles, Short Articles, Case Commentaries and Book Reviews for its Volume V, Issue I. Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a student reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication.
Who can apply?
Researchers, Members of the academia, students and others interested may send in their submission latest by 30th September 2018.
- Articles - An article must comprehensively analyse a specific issue. It must study the status quo, indicate the lacunae therein, and suggest potential solutions. An article may also compare the law of other jurisdictions to strengthen the author’s argument. An article should be between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
- Short Articles – Short Articles are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. An essay should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words.
- Case Commentaries - A comment critiques a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or a state legislature. The word limit for a comment is between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
- Book Review – A critical review may be undertaken of a book related to the law. The word limit for a review is between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
- Word Limit mentioned below would be considered exclusive of footnotes.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of three persons is allowed.
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The IJLPP shall follow British English.
- The articles will follow a rigorous review process, allowing only high-quality research papers to be published.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at: email@example.com
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- The entries should reach the given email Id before 5:00 PM, 30th September, 2018.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
- A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached along with the article itself.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, Email at - firstname.lastname@example.org