Call for Papers ; Two Day National Conference “Dialectics and Dynamics of Interface of Public Law in India”
ILS Law College is organizing Two Day National Conference on Dialectics and Dynamics of Interface of Public Law in India and also invited paper for the conference.
ILS Law College, Pune: 411004
DATE OF THE CONFERENCE
30, 31 January, 2016
Socio-political aspects of the public law
- Constitutional regulation of formation of Coalition Government in India
- Critical reflections of Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgements in Association of Supreme Court Advocates on Record and Ors. v. Union of India, decided on 16 October 2015
- Efficacy of Concurrent List under Indian Federalism.
Here is the link of the Concept Note.
- The final date for submitting abstracts (500 words in MS Word format) is Tuesday 31 December, 2015.
- The abstract will be reviewed by an academic committee. After the review the shortlisted scholars whose abstracts are shortlisted shall be informed through mail by 5 January 2016.
- They shall submit full paper (3000 words inclusive of footnotes and references, in Times New Roman, font size 12 and margin of 1 inch) in MS Word format by20 January 2016.
Registration is necessary, both for participation and presentation of paper.
- For ILS Students: Rs. 100/-
- For Non-ILS Students: Rs. 200/-
- For Others: Rs. 1000/-
- Electronic Transfer.Details: “Principal ILS Law College “, Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007, name of the beneficiary: ILS Law College. Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the Two day Public Law Conference. Faculty and students making online payment shall also mail their details (i.e. Name, College, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to email@example.com Students shall also mention their class.
- Cash or Demand Draft:Register in person with above details in the office of Dr. Sanjay Jain, ILS Law College from 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, excluding holidays, in Cash, or by Demand Draft drawn in the name of ‘Principal, ILS Law College’.
- The abstracts and the full papers to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the email subject Two Day National Conference 2015-2016
- Acceptance of final paper will be considered as registration for participants in the Conference.
- The citation format is the Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th edition available here.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed. There shall not be any change in authorship after submission of abstracts.
- The author’s biography including name, affiliation, contact details are to be mentioned in the first page of the paper.
Details will be posted from time to time here.
Dr. Sanjay Jain, email@example.com ,
Mr. D.P. Kendre, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Ms. Suvarna Nilakh, email@example.com
Ms. Saranya Mishra, +91 7506228224
Ms. Gnanusha, + 91 7768060959