Call for Papers; CBCL Corporate Law Journal, National Law Institute University [NLIU], Bhopal
The Centre for Business and Commercial Law [CBCL], National Law Institute University [NLIU], Bhopal is has invited submissions for the fifth issue of the CBCL Corporate Law Journal.
Last Date of Submission: January 15, 2015
Theme: Contemporary Issues in the area of Corporate Law and Practice
About the Journal:
The Journal is an annual peer-reviewed law journal that is published in the electronic form. The Journal aims at promoting research and scholarship in contemporary issues in the area of corporate law and practice. We accept submissions on a wide range of topics having relevance to business, finance and corporate affairs.
Form(s) of Submission:
Submissions can be in the form of:
- Articles (7000 - 8000 words) are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics.
- Notes (3000 - 4000 words) are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate amcentral theme and are specific in nature.
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (up to 3000 words) are a critique of the latest legalmand judicial developments indicating the present and future debates on the relevant topic
- Submissions should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly follow the Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
- Submissions may be co-authored by a maximum of 2 persons.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.docx) and (.pdf) format
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10
In case of queries, please write to email@example.com
For Further Information click here