Call for Papers: E- Journal of International Law
The NLIU e-Journal of International Law is a bi-annual online journal which publishes scholarly articles in the field of international law. It seeks to secure collaboration between students, research scholars and professionals interested in international law, from all over the world.
- Articles (6,000 – 8,000 words): The article must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem dealt with, including contributions by the author.
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words): The essay must deal with a specific issue, and must contain arguments for or/and against the existing set up.
- Judgment Analyses (2,000 – 4,000 words): The analysis must be a comment on a recent judgment, discussing the views expressed, the relevance of the judgment and the opinions of the author.
SCOPE AND RELEVANCE
- Submissions are invited for the following genuine, original and unpublished manuscripts.
- Citation Standards: Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. The citations must conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19thEdition, 2010). Substantive footnoting is permissible.
- Abstract: All submissions must include an abstract of 250-350 words.
- Parameters of Evaluation: Submissions would be evaluated on the parameters of contemporary relevance contribution to knowledge, clarity and logic in analysis, language, methodology of research and originality.
- Co-authorship: Submissions must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Format: All submissions must be made in .docxformat.
- Send in the submissions to email@example.com along with the duly filed out Submission-cum-Declaration Form available here.
25th March, 2016
Click here for brochure.