Call for Papers: The GNLU Law Review [Volume V]
The flagship journal of Gujarat National Law University, The GNLU Law Review was established in 2008, owing to the emergent need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, researchers and students to share and disseminate both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines.
The Review is published annually and is entirely managed by the editorial board under the able guidance of its eminent advisory panel comprising of legal luminaries from around the world.
- One Nation, One Election: A Constitutional Reality?
- Merits & De-Merits of Cyber Sovereignty.
- Mergers & Competition Law: A Cross Jurisdictional Study.
The Law Review is open to submissions pertaining to any other inter-disciplinary and contemporary issues, apart from the ones provided above.
The authors are required to intimate the Editorial Board about their topics on the email id’s provided below.
- Authors are required to submit their Abstracts, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper, along with five keywords. The word limit for the Abstract is 500 words.
- Manuscripts must be unique and genuine and not plagiarised from any sources. Plagiarism of any sort exceeding 20% will result in immediate disqualification. The title of the Paper must be appropriate.
- The cover page of the paper must contain the title and the details of the authors. The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
The submissions could be in the following forms:
- Articles (3500-6000 words excluding footnotes).
- Essays (2500-3500 words excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary (1500-2500 words excluding footnotes).
Submission Guidelines: All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Manuscript Submission for Volume V.”
- Submission of Abstracts: October 10, 2017.
- Intimation of Acceptance: October 15, 2017.
- Full Paper Submission: October 21, 2017.
For any queries feel free to contact:
Mobile: + (91)-8128650822
For further details, click here.