Call for Papers; HNLU Student Bar Journal
The Student Editorial Board of Hidayatullah National Law University is pleased to issue a call for papers for the second volume of the Student Bar Journal.
It is to be noted that that the journal will be published online.
This journal is being published with the objective of providing a platform for students, jurists, academicians, research scholars and legal practitioners to express their views on topics of contemporary significance in law and allied fields.
We solicit contributions in the form of articles, essays and case-comments.
We are also soliciting submissions on a rolling basis for our blog, The HNLU Weekly, where contributors are free to write shorter pieces on recent legal issues and employ interdisciplinary perspectives. (Please visit the website for submission guidelines)
All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
Categories of Submissions
- Long Articles– 4000 to 6000 words.
- Essays/ legislative comments– 2000-4000 words.
- Case Comments- up to 2500 words.
- Blog posts- 800-1500 words.(flexible)
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines for Authors
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and the citations must conform to the latest edition of the Bluebook style.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
- Submissions must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “Submission for 2nd Issue of Journal- (Title of the manuscript)”.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued/ Academic Qualifications
Submissions must be made no later than the 31st July, 2016.
For further information Click here.