Call for Papers; The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (IJAL)
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law has announced its upcoming issue (Volume 4: Issue 1), which is to be published in April, next year.
About the Journal:
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law is a biannual, student reviewed Journal by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law of National Law University, Jodhpur.
The Journal strives to inculcate the prevalent theories in the field of arbitration with their practical relevance. The editorial board seeks to achieve this feat by including contributions from individuals with varied expertise of practicing arbitration and by focusing on developing trends.
In this regard, the board would give due emphasis to the rich thought processes of students of law, who bring to the forefront the innovative academic research currently underway in most law schools all over the world. Inclusion of changing regional trends will play a vital part inunderstanding the scope and extant of this discipline and would therefore find due importance in the Journal.
UNCITRAL Model Law’s 30th Anniversary. We also welcome notes on the 246th Law Commission Report.
Last Date of Submission: February 05, 2015
Modes of Submission:
- Articles [8000 - 10,000 words]
- Notes [8,000 Words]
- Case Comment [8,000 Words]
- Book Reviews
Note: Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract except in case of book reviews.
- All manuscripts submitted which are to be considered for publication in Indian Journal of Arbitration Law [IJAL] must be original works and should not have been published elsewhere
- The Editors follow the system of citation as prescribed in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition), and while it is not imperative, prospective authors are requested to follow the same
- As a convention, British English shall be followed.
- To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name, affiliation, biographical information, and acknowledgments to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript’s title on the first text page.
- In case the editors feel necessary, they may ask the authors to submit a hard copy of their manuscript, in addition to the electronic copy.
Process of Submission:
- The manuscripts should be in either “.doc” or “.docx”
- Authors are requested to send the electronic version for their manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Submission”.
Mail your queries to ‘The Executive Editor’ at email@example.com.
For Further Submission Guidelines click here