Call for Papers: Journal On Contemporary Issues Of Law
Journal On Contemporary Issues Of Law [JCIL], a digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782 is delighted to announce a call for paper for its volume 3 Issue 9 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PMIndian Standard Time on September 20, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e.
- lsyndicate.comThe submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
For Indian Nationals:
- Single Author- 1200
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors- 1600 [Rs. 800 for each author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors- 2100 [Rs. 700 for each author]
For Foreign Nationals:
- Single Author- $ 30
- Co – Authorship for 2 Authors- $ 40 [ $ 20 for each author]
- Co – Authorship for 3 Authors- $ 51 [ $17 for each author]
- Submission Deadline: September 20, 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance: September 24, 2017
- Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 9: September 30, 2017.
For any queries, contact by clicking here.