Call for Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book reviews on the topics and themes of Intellectual Property Rights for publication in the second issue of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law for its 2016-17 volume. The Journal of Intellectual Property Law is a peer-reviewed ISSN Serial Journal (ISSN: 2455-0361) published by the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is the endeavour of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights to become the beacon in the field of Intellectual Property Rights by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity. The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students from law and allied fields.
- The word limit for articles is 5,000 to 7,000 words including footnotes.
- The word limit for case notes and case comments is 3500 to 4000 words and the scope of inquiry may include analysis of recent case laws, legislations, policies or any recent issue.
- The word limit for book review is 2500 to 3000 words.
- JIPL follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th edition) citation style.
- Entries can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed. Only original work is invited and any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the paper.
- Authors need to submit the manuscript as a MS-Word document. The manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The Times new Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries.
- Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author's full name, Affiliated Institution/College/ University details and the authors' contact details along with phone no and email.
- Also, a short introduction of the author not more than 200 words is to be provided in the covering letter.
- Apart from the cover letter, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer-review.
- Submissions for the 2016-17 volume are accepted on a rolling basis up to June 30th, 2016 through email only.
- Please send all submissions on this ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any details, please contact on the below mentioned address:
Assistant Professor of Law & Faculty
Centre for IPR | Institute of Law | Nirma University
SG Highway | Ahmedabad | Gujarat | 382481 | India
Email ID: email@example.com