Call for Papers: Journal of Legal Research and Analysis; Submit by 20th July 2016
Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA) is a peer reviewed quarterly journal (Print) in English for the enhancement of research in various discipline of Law. Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA) offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary researches and their impact in the socio-economic as well as socio-legal aspects of human lives and as well to bring it to the knowledge among the mass myriad readers.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol 1 Issue 4.
The Editorial Board is committed to ensure to its readers to heighten the scales of inter-disciplinary researchers in its circulation on regular intervention. Manuscripts for publication in JLRA are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability.
NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Articles (2500-5000 words including footnotes).
- Essays (1000-2500 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Legislative and Policy Review (2000-3000 words):
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
All the submission shall be on any contemporary legal issue.
- Citation Format: Citations included in the submitted articles should conform to ‘SILC: Standard Indian Legal Citation’.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors.
- All articles should be accompanied with an Abstract (Not more than 300 Words).
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th July, 2016.
- The submission shall be mailed at email@example.com.
If you have any queries then you can contact our editors at +918093265120, +918961414120 & +919040646568. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.