Call for Papers: NUJS Journal of Science, Technology & Law
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book-reviews on contemporary topics on the areas of intersection of science & technology and the law, for publication in the inaugural volume of the NUJS Journal of Science, Technology & Law (2017–’18).
About the Journal:
The NUJS Journal of Science, Technology & Law (“JSTL”) is a peer-reviewed ISSN serial journal published by the university, with the intention of providing for a unique arena for making significant scholastic contributions in the intersecting fields of science, technology and the relevant laws by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across policy, academia and industry.
Who can submit?
Towards this end, the NUJS JSTL welcomes original and previously unpublished articles, case-notes/comments, monographs and book-reviews for publication from academics, research scholars, legal & technical practitioners, as well as students from law and allied fields.
The scope of inquiry may include analysis of recent case laws, legislations, policies or any recent issue.
- The word limit for articles is 6,000–7,000 (exclusive of footnotes), 2,000–4,000 words for book reviews, while that for case notes/comments and monographs, is 4,000–5,000.
- Submissions must be word-processed and in Times New Roman font (the main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10) with double spacing.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one inch indent, and a one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- JSTL follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th edition) citation style.
- All submissions (other than book-reviews must necessarily must be accompanied by an Abstract of 200–500 words.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications including the degrees completed and the name of the university/institution to which they are affiliated.
- While co-authored entries are allowed, the maximum number of authors per entry may not exceed two.
- Submissions for the 2017–’18 Volume shall be accepted on a rolling basis up to October 31st, 2017.
Submissions may be sent through email only at: email@example.com