Call for Papers: Precedent [ISBN] - A Publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law
Precedent is a bi-annual publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law that provides in-depth coverage of the issues that are of great importance to private practitioners, judges, corporate lawyers, government attorneys.
There may be a peer review of each article submitted to the Board of Editors for publications by eminent scholars in the field of law on which the article/book review is focusing as part of the selection process for publication in the forthcoming issue.
Aim: Precedent aims to focus on legal issues currently being debated.
In order for this objective to be fulfilled the Board of Editors of Precedent welcomes submission of the following:
- Article: An article is a thorough analysis of current legal issues currently being debated in India or abroad that could have an impact on India.
- Short articles: The word limit for articles is between 2,500 to 3,500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication.
- Long articles: The word limit for articles is between 4,000 to 5,500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication.
- Book Reviews: A book review should focus on either an autobiography authored by a lawyer which could inspire aspirants and practitioners in the legal field or focuses on a practical issue that is important to know in the legal profession. The word limit for book review is between 1,000 to 2,500 words for being considered for publication.
- Case Comments: A case comment should be a composite comment on some of the leading judgments by various Indian and International courts. The word limit should be between 1,000-1,500 words for being considered for publication.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Every Paper, Article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word format document at Submission@jdicere.com
Publication Charges: A Nominal fees of 1500/- will be charged towards printing, courier and processing charge.
- Last Date of Submission - July 15, 2017
- Declaration of Result - Before, July 30, 2017
- Last Date of Payment - It will be mentioned in selection mail
- Date of Publication - August to September, 2017
- Dispatch of certificates - September 15, 2017
If you need any further clarification, feel free to reach at firstname.lastname@example.org, Or contact at + 91 (0) 8744099951/ +91 (0) 8754918368
Click here for more details.