Call For Papers: Supremo Amicus Law Journal, Vol. II Issue II
The editorial board of the Supremo Amicus Law Journal (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) has invited publications for its Vol. II Issue II. The journal is an online peer-reviewed international journal on law and science.
The following rewards have been instituted by the editorial board:
- First Prize: Rs 2,500, certificate of merit, interview opportunity for the post of a member of the editorial board and an internship opportunity with any senior editor of the journal
- Second Prize: Rs 1,500, certificate of merit and an internship opportunity with any senior editor of the journal
- Third Prize: Rs 1,100 and a certificate of merit
- Consolation Prize: Certificate of merit to top 10 entries
Participation certificate shall be issued to each participant. Further, selected papers will be published in the form of a book with an international standards book number.
- Long Article: 4000-6000 words
- Short Article: 2000-3000 words
- Case comment: 1000 words
- Book review: 1000 words
The aforementioned word limit is exclusive of footnotes. Each submission is to be accompanied by an abstract, not exceeding 300 words.
Format of Submission: Submissions are to be made in .doc/ .docx formats. The body of the document should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5. A uniform style of citation must be followed.
Last Date for Submission: Submissions must be made on or before October 25, 2017.
Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be accompanied by a cover letter mentioning the author’s name, occupation, title of the submission, phone number and correspondence address.
Queries can be directed to Yash Ajmaniat +91-9876533712 or email@example.com.
For further details, click here.