Call For Papers: Supremo Amicus (Volume 4) + 3rd Research Paper Writing Competition
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law.
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 4) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars.
For young students, Supreme Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
Theme: Open Theme: Any Topic related to law.
Instructions for Paper Submission:
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- Send to Email address: Editor.email@example.com
- First Prize(Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash +Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication+Interview Opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Third Prize: Silver Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit+ Certificate of Publication
- Internship Can Be Both Online and Offline Depending On the choice of Contributor.
- Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit).
- Certificate of Publication to all Publisher Paper ( Hardcopy)
- The only Published paper will be considered for the 3rd research paper writing competition.
- Failure to publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee:
- Paid by contributors who’s Work has been Selected For Publication. They will be notified by EMail.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
- Single authored paper: $ 60
- Co-authored paper: $ 80
Confirmation of Paper Selection will be sent within 48 hours of submission by Email & the results of the 3rd Research Paper Writing Competition will be announced on 10th March 2018.
How to Submit the Articles:
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
- Publication will be available on supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before February 20, 2018.
For Query Contact Below:
Yash Ajmani, Contact No. + 91 9876533712, Email Id: email@example.com
Sanya Singh, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details Visit: www.supremoamicus.org