Call for Participants-International Conference on “Human Rights and Gender Justice”
Venue: ISIL Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi- 110001.
Date: 6th August, 2017
- Knowledge Steez
- Youth for Human Rights India
Who Can Apply:
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
- Word Limit for the Session Proposal: 400-500 words.
- Kindly mention the title of the session proposal along with details of
- co-author (if any).
- Submit soft copy at the email address: [email protected]
- Indian Delegates:
- Students: INR 1000/-
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: INR 1500/-
- Presentation in absentia: INR 1700/-
- International Delegates: $100
- Last Date for submission of Session Proposal: 20th July, 2017
- Last Date for registration and payment of fee: 25th July, 2017
- Last date for registration and Submission of session proposal for
- International delegates: 10th July, 2017
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to [email protected]
Co- Convener: Mahak Rathee, No. +91-7782044252
For further details please refer to the brochure