Call for Research Papers: International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance 2018, ISSN No: 2395-4337
The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National Law University Delhi welcomes contribution for the Third edition of the International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (Refereed Journal).
The International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (IJTAG) is the flagship Journal, with ISSN No: 2395-4337 of the Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG), published under the aegis of the National Law University, Delhi.
- Research papers: Between 5000 and 10000 words
- Notes/Comments: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case/Report Comments: In between 2500- 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book/Reports Review: Word limit is 2000- 3000 for review of a book relevant to the themes.
Topic: Corruption in governance, Transparency and Accountability in the governance of three pillars of governance, good governance, etc
Guidelines for Submissions:
- All Articles must be accompanied by an abstract of about 250- 300 words stating the theme of the paper precisely along with keywords.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with CTAG, NLU Delhi. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to CTAG, NLU Delhi.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject heading 'IJTAG – Submission (Volume IV)'.
The Last date for the submission: 15th August 2017
For further information click here