Call for Submissions: The Environment, Law And Society Journal ,Volume IV
The Centre for Environment and Law at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi welcomes contributions for the fourth volume of the Environment and Society Journal.
The Environment, Law and Society Journal [ELSJ] is a peer-reviewed, double-blind journal. Starting with the fourth volume, the ELSJ will be completely Open Access.
Who can apply?
Academics, legal practitioners, researchers, students, professionals and interested scholars from the field of environmental law may submit original, unpublished articles for consideration.
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (including footnotes); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes, Commentaries and Reviews between 1000 to 3000 words ( including footnotes)
- All submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com on or before Sunday, 18th December, 2017.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
- A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.).
- An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
- Abstracts are not required for Reviews.
- By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection.
- The Journal encourages gender neutrality in its submissions.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
- All submissions for the current volume must be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx).
For Brochure click here