Call for Submissions: Volume 3 Issue 4, Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ)
CALQ has been published under the aegis of the Center for Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, located at the NLU, Jodhpur. The journal invites submissions for its Volume 3 Issue 4.
- The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective. All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously.
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- In case of joint authorship, the author from whom a submission is solicited by the Editorial Board shall intimate the Board of the name, credentials and contact details of the intended co-author.
- Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- Articles - Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
- Notes - Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
- Case Comment - Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to [email protected]
- The manuscript may be mailed in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The subject of the mail must clearly mention, 'Submission for CALQ_Volume 3.4’.
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 1st September, 2017.
For more information please visit http://calq.in/content/submission.