Certificate Course on Advanced Criminal Law and Procedure
Gujarat National Law University is organizing a five day certificate course on applied criminal law and procedure from August 24th, 2016 to August 28, 2016. The interested participants should take the note of the following:
Last date of registration: 10 August 2016, 17:00 hrs.
Course Content :
- Criminal Attempt
- Criminal Conspiracy
- General Exceptions
- Group Liability
- Human Trafficking
- Offences affecting the Human Body
- Offences against Property
- Offences against women
Who can participate :
Students pursuing full time
- undergraduate and post graduate programmes in law
- Legal Personnel
Note: Total 30-40 participants, based on first come first serve basis.
GNLU Students ₹ 1000
Other Students ₹ 1500*
Professionals ₹ 2500*
*excluding lodging and boarding
How to apply:
- Open the link by clicking here https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=627430
- Fill your details and select the ‘category’ and ‘fees’ applicable to you.
- If student, please enter the name of your college in ‘Remarks’.
For any queries, please contact:
Course Coordinator: Mr. Anant Deogaonkar, Assistant Professor of Criminal Law,
Gujarat National Law University
Contact no: +91 8128650847
Click here for detailed brochure.