Chief Manager (Law) Vacancy At GAIL
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of Chief Manager (Law).
Name of the post: Chief Manager (Law)
Pay: Pay Scale: Rs.90, 000 – 2, 40,000/-
Age: Upper Age Limit: OBC (NCL): 46 years
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks; OR
- 05 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks;
- Preference will be given to candidates having Full Time Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification in line experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute; OR
- As an Advocate in Reputed Law Firm(s), as an employee of that Organization/ Firm.
How to apply?
Candidates Will Be Required to Apply Online through Gail Website www.gailonline.com . No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The website will be open from 1100 hrs on 22.10.2018 to 1800 hrs on 21.11.2018.
For official notification click here