Civil Judge, Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Vacancy at High Court of Bombay at Goa
High Court of Bombay at Goa has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class on adhoc and temporary basis for a period of 5 years from the date of sanctioning the posts by the Government of Goa, as per the Goa Judicial Service Rules, 2013.
No of Post: 05
Not less than twenty one years and not more than -
(i) thirty-five years in the case of Advocates with three years practice,
(ii) twenty five years in case of fresh Law Graduates.
(iii) forty-five years in the case of ministerial staff.
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080- 44770
- Degree in Law
- Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- Must have practiced as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for a period of three years. OR
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate who has secured the degree in law by passing all the examinations leading to the degree in the first attempt and has secured in the final year examination of the degree in Law or in case of candidates holding Master's Degree in Law at final L.L.M. examination not less than fifty-five percent marks. OR
- Must be working or must have worked as a Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor or Assistant Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 3 years in the post or posts. In computing the period of 3 years, the period during which the candidate has worked as an Advocate shall be included. OR
- Must be a member of Ministerial staff of - (i) the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto; or (ii) the offices of the Government Pleaders attached to those Courts; OR
- Must be working as Superintendent in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji or in the Courts subordinate thereto in Goa and holding a Degree in Law or Sub-Registrar or District Registrar in Goa and holding a Degree in Law or Legal Assistant in the Law Department of the Government of Goa or Superintendent (Legal/Drafting) in the Law Department of the Government of Goa, for not less than 5 years in the post or posts.
How to Apply
Application should be submitted only by Registered Post or Speed Post with acknowledgment in the prescribed format along with copies of testimonials referred to above and two passport size colour photographs, one duly affixed on application and one in separate envelope without pinning it to any paper, so as to reach the Office of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa 403 001, on or before 18th January, 2016.
The envelope should be inscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIL JUDGE, JUNIOR DIVISION & JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST CLASS IN THE GOA JUDICIAL SERVICE”.
Last date for submission of application: 18th January, 2016
Click here for advertisement.