CNLU 1st P.A. Inamdar International Moot Court Competition
Chanakya National Law University, Patna in collaboration with M.C.E. Society’s A.K.K. New Law Academy, Pune is organising the 1st P.A. Inamdar International Moot Court Competition from 1st – 3rd of April, 2016.
The principal objective of the 1st P.A. Inamdar International Moot Court Competition is to develop an increased awareness and interest in rights of the minorities across the globe and particularly under the Indian Constitution.
The competition is open for bonafide undergraduate law student of the 3 Year Scheme or 5 Scheme from an institution duly recognized by the Bar Council of India during the academic year 2015-2016.
The Memorials shall use Standard Indian Legal Citation, for formatting of all cited authorities. Speaking Footnotes or endnotes are not allowed.
- The Registration fee’s for Indian Student is INR 3600 and for foreign students is US$ 60.
- All participating institutions have to confirm participation provisionally by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft by 20th February 2016 (11.59 P.M. IST).
- Teams shall post the hard copies of the filled registration form along with the original draft by 25th February 2016 to Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, Patna, Bihar INDIA 800001.
- The draft should be drawn in the favour of REGISTRAR CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY Payable at PATNA.
- RELEASE OF MOOT PROBLEM- 1ST FEBRUARY 2016
- LAST DATE OF SENDING THE SCANNED COPY OF REGISTRATION FORM AND DEMAND DRAFT- 20TH FEBRUARY 2016 (11:59 P.M. IST)
- LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING HARD COPY OF REGISTRATION FORM- 25TH FEBRUARY 2016
- LAST DATE OF SEEKING CLARIFICATION REGARDING MOOT PROBLEM- 20TH FEBRUARY 2016
- LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING SOFT COPY OF MEMORIALS- 15TH MARCH 2016 (11:59 P.M. IST)
- LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING HARD COPY OF MEMORIALS- 22ND MARCH 2016
- DISPATCH OF TEAM CODE- 10TH MARCH 2016
- DATES OF EVENT- 1ST APRIL 2016 TO 3RD APRIL 2016
FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Juhi Tiwari [+91 89869-08707]
- Mayuresh Srivastav [+91 85441-47488]
Click here to access the Brochure.