Conference On Comparative Constitutional Law By Amity Law School & University Of Adelaide, Australia [Feb 14-15, Noida]
Amity Law School, Amity University (India) in partnership with Adelaide Law School, University of Adelaide (Australia) will host an international conference on comparative constitutional law on the theme of “Comparing and Contrasting the Constitutional Models of India and Australia”. The Conference will take place from 14th to 15th, February 2019 at the Noida, Uttar Pradesh campus of Amity University.
- Exploring similarities and differences between the constitutional frameworks of India and Australia;
- The extent of constitutional recognition of fundamental rights in India and Australia and future trends;
- The constitutional adjudication and decision-making process in the courts of India and Australia; and
- Mechanisms for constitutional amendment in India and Australia and how they are (or are not) used.
- Each applicant must submit a 500-word abstract providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 10, 2018.
- The applicant must include a current CV with the submitted abstract.
- The organizing committee will notify each applicant of whether his or her abstract has been accepted by October 19, 2018. Decisions of the organizing committee to accept papers for presentation at the conference shall be final.
- Applicants selected by the organizing committee to participate in the conference must submit their complete paper by the deadline of January 20, 2019. Papers must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. Each paper must be between 7,500 and 10,000 words and include headings and properly formatted footnote citations (endnotes are not permissible). Papers must be in MS Word format with Times
- Each successful applicant must pay the conference registration fee of 2,000 INR in case of a single author and 3,000 INR for a co-authored paper no later than October 28, 2018. Only one co-author is permitted.
- Accommodation will be provided by Amity Law School to foreign participants. Indian participants may request accommodation for a fee. There is no provision for TA.
- Participants must attend the conference on both days to receive a participation certificate, which will be presented only at the conclusion of the conference.
- Selected papers will be published in an edited book (with an ISBN) following the conference. Further details will be provided in due course.
- Single Author Rs. 2,000/-
- Co-Author Rs. 3,000/-
- To register and pay click here
- Abstract submission deadline: October 10th, 2018
- Applicants notified of outcome: October 19th, 2018
- Registration fee deadline: October 28th, 2018
- Paper submission deadline: January 20th, 2019
For further details Contact:
- Aadarsh Kothari: +91 7980402727
- Anamya Sharma: +91 7766937065
For Poster click here
For Brochure click here