Corporation Bank: Recruitment of 20 Specialist Officers Manager (Law) In Middle Management Grade Scale-II – 2017-18
Corporation Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mangalore and pan India presence with 2517 branches, invites On-line applications for the post Manager (Law), from Indian Citizens as per the eligibility criteria furnished in the following paragraphs, directly from the market.
No. of posts: Manager (Law): 20
Age Limit: 21 years to 35 years
Essential Qualifications and Experience: Candidate should hold a LL.B degree from a University/Institution /Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards. b) Minimum educational qualification should be either full time 5 year LL.B degree or full time 3 year LL.B degree after graduation
Post Qualification Minimum Experience: 3 years of overall Experience as follows:
- Practice at Bar or
- Judicial Service or
- As a Law Officer in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/State Government /Public Sector Undertaking
Rs.31705 - 1145/1 – 32850 - 1310/10 – 45950
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2017 to 05.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
[Payable from 22.07.2017 to 05.08.2017 (through online mode only) both dates inclusive]
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD (OC/VI) candidates.
- 600 /- for all others
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 22/07/2017
- Closure of registration of application 05/08/2017
- Closure for editing application details 05/08/2017
- Last date for printing your application 20/08/2017
- Online Fee Payment 22/07/2017 to 05/08/2017
For official notification and further information click here
To Apply Online click here