Director – Funding Vacancy at IDIA
IDIA-Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access has invited applications for the position of Director – Funding. IDIA is a pan India movement that trains underprivileged students and helps transform them into leading lawyers and community leaders.
The role of a Director – Funding includes:
- Designing and implementing the organization’s fundraising initiatives
- Identifying and pursuing CSR opportunities throughout India
- Increasing donor acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Planning, organizing, and hosting fundraising events and galas
- Maintaining relationships with existing donors and updating them about the organization’s work
- Assessing return on investment and identifying opportunities for growth
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting
Essential Qualifications: Ideal applicants should have prior fund raising experience and have managed fundraising programs across acquisition, retention and development. We will however also be open to those that may not have significant prior fund raising experience provided he/she proves to possess an outstanding array of skill sets necessary for this job including an outgoing personality, excellent writing and research skills, visionary leadership to conceptualize fund raising programmes and the ability to articulate and advocate the cause of IDIA to potential donors.
How to Apply: The eligible candidate may submit a cover letter along with their resume to email@example.com.
Click here for official announcement.