GNLU's 1-Year Online Diploma Programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws
Gujarat National Law University [GNLU] announces the eighth batch of the Diploma Programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws.
This advanced diploma programme would help the participants build on the knowledge/skill set that would stay with them and help them enhance their existing skill sets in their chosen career path.
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass. He/she can also be a part of any university
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
Course Fee: Rs. 19,500 [For Indian students]
The instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [mentor monitored programmes]
- Online classroom sessions
Schedule: July 2018 - July 2019
The course will be allotted to all registered students from the 1st of July. Online lectures shall be uploaded on the 15th of July.
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
For further details, click here.