GNLU’s Certificate course on Industrial law in January
Gujarat National Law University is organizing a Certificate Course on “Industrial Relations, Labour Legislation and Personnel Management” from 16th – 18th January, 2016 by resource person, Ms. Asha Verma Assistant Professor of Labour Laws
CONTENTS FOR THE COURSE
- Law Relating to Industrial Relations
- Law Relating to Wages and Monetary Benefits Changing Dimensions of Industrial Relations in India.
- Law Relating to Social Security & Safety Measures
- International Labour Organization: ILO Standards and its impact on Indian labour laws Law relating to Trade Unions, Labour welfare
- Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology
Students pursuing full time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Law / Commerce /Business Management / Social Work/ Science , CA, CS, practising lawyers, personal managers, trade union officials, officials of labour department or any related field are eligible to register for this course.
NON- REFUNDABLE COURSE FEES:
GNLU Participants: 1000/- Others: 1500/-
NOTE: The fees once deposited shall not be refunded. The fees include registration fee, tuition fee and course kit. Additional charges would apply for meals, break fasts, lunch, and accommodation (at GNLU Guest House) etc.
Last Date of Registration: 4th January, 2016
Payment can be made by cash or DD issued in name of “GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY” payable at AHMEDABAD.
Mention the Name, Email ID and Contact Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
A Scanned copy of the Demand Draft along with the soft copy of the registration form is to be e-mailed to email@example.com
The hard copy of the Registration Form and Demand Draft must reach on or before 4th January, 2016
Click here for further information.