IDIA is looking 2-3 Directors that will be in charge of the specific operations within IDIA. Directors needs to commence work in the month of May or June, but are willing to consider later start date.
Operation and Management
- Need to supervise IDIA volunteer teams spread across various law schools in India. These teams work on a diverse array of activities including sensitizing various school children to law as a career option, selecting children with aptitude for study of law, training them over 1-3 years, mentoring them, and delivering leadership training. Activities also include community empowerment programmes.
- Need to Foster active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization’s work. Promote a collaborative network across India to drive IDIA’s mission forward.
Creative Leadership and Growth
- Needs to provide leadership in conceptualising and executing new programmes, initiatives, and collaborations for IDIA.
- Needs to widen the reach and impact of IDIA and to scale these up in a sustainable manner.
- Needs to create greater awareness around IDIA and its activities, programmes, and goals.
Fund Raising and Partnerships
- Initiate fund-raising programmes to make IDIA more sustainable.
- Build and maintain partnerships with other institutions that can aid IDIA in its mission.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The applicant can be a graduate from any background, though a legal background might be more useful.
- The applicant should preferably have 2-3 years work experience, though this can be waived for highly meritorious candidates.
- Will be commensurate with skills and experience, and will be on par with similar positions in the non-profit sector.
- The Director will report to the senior management and the Managing Trustee.
- Location could be anywhere in India. But it would be ideal if person could be located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, or Kolkata.
How to apply
- Send your CV to Shamnad (Managing Trustee) and Kranti (Executive Vice President) at [email protected] and [email protected].
- Along with a short statement (not more than 2,500 words) on why you are the best fit for this job.
Click here for Official notification.