ILS Pune: Diploma Course in Corporate Laws
About the Course:
The course objective is to provide orientation with the basic concepts of corporate laws on the whole.
- Kinds of Business entities
- Companies Act, 2013
- Corporate Set-Up (Rights, Process for Meetings etc.)
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Merger, De-Merger, Amalgamation, Compromises And Arrangements
- M&A Documentation
- Key Regulations of SEBI
- Foreign Exchange Control Regulations
- Introduction to Corporate Taxation
- Competition Law
- Employment Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Introduction to Insurance Laws
- Introduction to Bankruptcy and Insolvency Code
- Dispute Resolution
Lectures shall be delivered by senior corporate lawyers from firms like DSK Legal, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries. There shall also be special lectures by leading Senior Advocate/Judge.
ILS Law College, Pune: 411004
Admissions are open to 2nd – 5th B.A.LL.B./B.S.L., LL.B. and LL.M. students
Current Year ILS Student: Rs 15000/-
Others: Rs. 17000/-
Last date for registration: 1 Aug 2016
Register your names to email@example.com with the email subject “Enrollment for the Diploma in Corporate Laws”
Register at the earliest possible, as the seats are limited to only 100.
Details will be posted form time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. SmitaSabne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Coordinator: Saranya Mishra: +91 7506228224
For more details, click here.