INBA Survey on Data Protection and Privacy Laws India
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavoring to –
- Act as premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them;
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone;
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to nation’s economic and business growth;
About the Survey:
INBA is conducting the Largest Survey on Privacy & Data Protection Laws in India.
INBA, in its quest to work for the betterment of legal industry is conducting this survey on Data Protection in order to create awareness and educate people at large about their data protection rights. It seeks to find solutions as to how we can make data protection rules fit for the digital age by putting citizens back in control of their personal data and simplifying the regulatory environment for business.
This survey is a part of research being undertaken by the INBA. This survey is only for research purpose. Your participation is on voluntary basis and you may withdraw at any point in time.
- Start: July 3 at 8:00 AM
- End: August 14 at 5:00 PM
- Organizer: Indian National Bar Association
- Phone: 91-9971532995
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.indianbarassociation.org
- Survey: https://www.indianbarassociation.org/event/survey-on-data-protection/