Internship Opportunity at Calcutta Society for Socio-Legal Research
Calcutta Society for Socio-Legal Research (CSSLR) has invited application for one month internship. CSSLR is a non-profit organisation, registered with the WEST BENGAL SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT, 1961 (W.B. Act XXVI of 1961 & W.B. Societies Registration Rules 1963), which is an independent research centre addressing the current and future dynamics of the Minorities of India, overall public-awakening activities and socio-legal research projects.
Duration of Internship: 1 Month
About the Internship: The selected interns have to do one of the following works during the internship:
- Conduct research relating to the topic of criminal justice system in India, especially on human rights and rights of prisoners;
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents;
- Support the organizations of meetings and events;
- Assist with outreach activities;
- Handle email and other inquiries;
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Eligibility: Candidate must be enrolled in B.A.LL.B /B.L/ LL.M /M.L at the time of application and during the internship or Candidate must be a fresh B.A.LL.B/ LL.B Graduate
Stipend: This is a paid internship; the amount shall be disclosed at the time of interview.
Date of Interview: August 29, 2015
How to Apply: Candidates must submit their resume online via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of resume: August 21, 2015
Click here for official website.